Tax Payers Money is Not for Fun Fair'...... Oshiomhole



Edo State Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has said that he was not prepared to spend the state’s limited resources to finance the Good Governance Tour by Information Minister, Labaran Maku.

He said that the Good Governance team had sent in a proposal, imploring him to provide accommodation, feeding and logistics for over 120 delegates, when they visit the state next week.

Oshiomhole said, “Whenever Edo State government officials travel to Abuja for official duties, the state takes responsibility and not the Federal Government.

"So, it is not proper to use Edo State tax payers’ money to finance a Federal Government programme.

"If they pay me a courtesy visit, I will receive them, but I don’t have a dime to spend on them because I do not need them to come to tell Edo people how I built roads and schools. My achievement speaks for me.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#HealthMonday: The challenge of lung cancer

Steps towards healthy, Handsome skin - Men’s skin care

Nigeria News Headlines - May 30, 2013