Please read this story: Five Alive



I got this story on Stella's Blog and i want to share it with you, kindly read on.

''I tried pouring the juice from the five alive into a glass cup, but it felt like something clogged the opening. The little juice that poured into the glass cup was blackish/green so, I got a knife and tore the pack and poured the content into a the bowl (pictured above) and that was what I saw….. That scarie looking thing. I checked the expiry date AGAIN.... BEST BEFORE 15/08/14 . 

I took a pix of the content and the pack. Sent a mail to (info.nbc@cchellenic.com) and I've been calling the toll free number 080026222652 to no avail. I'm just grateful to God my kids didn't drink this poison.''

Please be warned..this doesnt sound or look good at all.I am sure lots of you have bought packs of this juice to celebrate this festive period but be fore-warned...Five Alive should do a press release removing all their products from the market until further notice.

Please if you know anyone at NAFDAC..show them this....I wonder how many people might have developed complications from drinking this without knowing.

*five alive ko,five adead ni

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#HealthMonday: The challenge of lung cancer

Steps towards healthy, Handsome skin - Men’s skin care

Nigeria News Headlines - May 30, 2013