I Didn’t Get Married But Stood In For My Brother- Dude Tetsola Says.

I Didn’t Get Married But Stood In For My Brother- Dude Tetsola Says

Omo this kinda standing in, get power o... Standing in tinz, Lol, singer dude Tetsola is saying another thing entirely from what people were made to believe. The hiphip artiste who got married traditionally last year on November 9, 2013 in Benin and had his white wedding on November 30, 2013 in Lagos has denied ever getting married. Tetsola said, he didn't get married but stood in for his elder brother. Here is what he told Punch in a new interview. Shocking!
“I stood in for my elder brother. He couldn't get his visa. They saw the pictures and people started saying I got married. Please, it is not me. I am not yet married. My girlfriend left me. She still doesn't believe the story that I am not married even after my mother called her to explain to her. I have even talked to her elder brother who said I should let her be. I don’t know why people would not verify a story before they write about it. If I want to marry, I will invite people and let them know about it. It will not be a hidden thing”. More images from the said wedding below.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#HealthMonday: The challenge of lung cancer

Steps towards healthy, Handsome skin - Men’s skin care

Nigeria News Headlines - May 30, 2013