Happy Anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. Kush Alabi

#TwoYears And Still Counting... We're compatible, incredible and natural we are

#Dmd, candid, you had me from the moment I looked into your eyes. And I knew you were an angel but you were in disguise. Tell me how could I be so lucky that you'd fall down from Heaven for me.

Some people search a lifetime and never find a true love but Heaven cared enough for me to give me you and now our hearts they beat together, STANDING STRONGER here forever.

You are The reason I love, the reason I trust. God sent me an angel. You are the best in the world, A wonderful girl. Knowing you by my side brings JOY to my HEART.
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#HealthMonday: The challenge of lung cancer

Steps towards healthy, Handsome skin - Men’s skin care

Nigeria News Headlines - May 30, 2013