Peom: I want a king - by The KooZ

I want a king that can build 
What good am I to you if your will is not my will
I need not thirst My cup is already filled 
Im here to add on baby never to take away 
I grind you grind lets shine together someday 
See if you aint got what I need 
There's no need to walk my way 
I need a king on the same Mission who wants the world to pay 
I mean that literally and figuratively 6 figures not the goal 
I want the millions some day I want an empire so strong 
Like the Egyptians back in bc Some of yall a lil slow bc means before Christ 
Im looking to build for eternity 
Im worth more than just to lay up with you for a night 
Know king that will come later Until then ill make sure to keep it tight 
You just keep up with my pace And we'll always stay on the right 
I want a kingdom where before us the world shall bow 
But to get there the grind time king for us starts now 
I need a man whos hunger is the same as my own 
Who knows how to allow his queen to watch his throne 
Not that im picky But who ever I build a kingdom with must know 
I come with a resume thats filled out to the floor 
I come with a presence God felt if you aint know 
And when I got you and you got me Ill know that fate made way for our destiny 
Your substance will have me feening and never will it stop the success we gon seek together gon take us to the top

The KooZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#HealthMonday: The challenge of lung cancer

Steps towards healthy, Handsome skin - Men’s skin care

Nigeria News Headlines - May 30, 2013